Registration for the 2020 Fall Season is now open for ages 4 and older. The players age is determined by the age that they will be on April 30, 2020. The divisions are:
- CBSA Girls Softball (Ages 7-10)
- CBSA Girls Softball (Ages 11-12)
- CBSA Girls Softball (Ages 13-16)
- CBSA T-Ball (Ages 4-6)
- CBSA Coaches Pitch Baseball (Ages 7-8)
- PCYB Rookie League Baseball (Ages 9-10)
- PCYB Minor League Baseball (Ages 11-12)
- PCYB Major League Baseball (Ages 13-16), (16-18)
Players may play up by one year of age, but they do not have the option to play down one year. For instance, a player who is 10 on April 30, 2020, can choose to play in either the Rookie League or the Minor League division, but a player that is 11 on April 30, 2020 can only play in the Minor League division, he may not choose to play down in the Rookie League.
We have also had some inquiries concerning baseball bats. Our league has opted NOT to require the new USA Baseball stamp on all bats. However, we will continue to require that all bats for the Rookie and Minor League divisions have the 1.15BPF stamp on them. We certainly encourage all new bat purchases to have the USA Baseball stamp on them, as that will likely be phased in at a future date, but we did not feel that it was best to implement that policy today, which would require all players to go out and buy a new bat for this season. For the Major League division, all bats must be Drop 3 and will require the BBCOR stamp for league play.
Here are the important dates to remember:
- Registration for T-Ball, Coach Pitch, 9-18 Baseball and all Girls Softball Divisions will close on July 16.
Please check back for updates!